Sunday, November 24, 2013

What's Your Question?

This week for my creative practice I used Ben Breedlove as my inspiration.

Ben Breedlove 18 made a YouTube video on December 18, 2011 in two parts titled: "This is my story" where he opens up about his heart condition and the impact it has had on his young life.  He shares three near death experiences he had.  Each of his near death experiences he describes seeing a white light, at the end he ask: do you believe in angels or God?  He responds as "I Do"





After seeing this video I decided to make my own version.  I decided to ask a question, much like Ben did.

I think this creative exercise could be used bed side in the hospital.  I can see using this to send someone a good wish, to raise awareness and a place for a patient to speak even if they think they can't.  The simplicity of the video that Ben made speaks so loudly, even without words.


Here is my video:


No comments:

Post a Comment