Thursday, August 29, 2013

Introduction

Hello

My name is Emily I am a 25 year old, poodle lover, yes I have two poodles Fiji and YaYa and they basically run my life.  I am also a dance teacher and dancers in residence, I work for UF Health Shands Center for Arts in Medicine and facilitate a dance class three times  a week called "Dance for Life" this class is for people living with Parkinson's and their caregivers.  I also teach dance throughout the community in Gainesville, FL.

I graduated with my BFA in Dance from the University of Florida and undergraduate certificates in both Dance in Medicine and Arts in Healthcare. I enjoy brining dance to all communities and sharing movement with everyone.

I've created this blog as part of my participation in Foundations of the Arts in Medicine class at the University of Florida, while I am pursing my masters certificate in Arts in Healthcare. I am so excited for my journey---and glad you all will be joining me!


Fiji and YaYa
Dance For Life 

Me the first day of school and the first day of my Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment