Thursday, May 22, 2014

Letting it go

Sometimes you need to let things go...........

This week I reflected on things I need to let go both good and bad. I spent time reflecting on thoughts I wanted to let go.

While reflecting on thoughts I wanted to let go, I also was reflecting on amazing thoughts and memories I wanted to send off as well.

I decided to write these message on card stock and attach them to balloons and literally "let them go."

My Balloons

My Messages


Holding the Balloons

Letting it go 




 The whole experience was so satisfying and rewarding.  Being in the sunshine and watching those thoughts go up far far away!

This is a practice that I really think I will continue as part of my healing and recovery  I loved sending good and negative thoughts up into the sky!


No comments:

Post a Comment