Monday, October 27, 2014


I love going through something and finding an old note or card.   Thats how I felt when I opened this blog back up.  No it isn't that old, but it was a nice reflection to see what I've done and how I've grown.  I'm so excited to be back to this blog for my class Arts in Human Development.  As I was reflecting on my past year in the masters program and how I wanted to introduce myself to this second year I only found it fitting to dance.  I decided to use a list of words to create a short movement phrase.  The words I used to introduce myself and reflection of the last year were: 

Happy
Searching 
Fun 
Wrapped
Embraced
Learning 
Reaching 
Purple 
Grasp
Write
Explore 


These words I feel not only describe me personally but also me as I'm on the adventure of the masters program.  I made a dance phrase using these words as inspiration for the movement. 

So this is my friendly hello to old friends and introduction to the new ones! 


P.S. Sorry the sound is kind of low 



http://vimeo.com/110177650

No comments:

Post a Comment