Monday, November 3, 2014

Human Development

Human Development is a never ending process.  Myself personally as an artist I try to expand my "tool kit."  This week I decided to explore my personal human development through some visual art.  

Supplies:

1 canvas
acrylic paint
gloves
stickers

Steps:

1. Place the numbers on canvas
2. Put on gloves
3. Use paints to cover canvas




I choose to use numbers 1-26 due to my current age.  I wanted to show my human and creative development through the years.  I used my fingers to trace and explore the space between the numbers.  I found that using my fingers really allowed myself to explore and feel the canvas and also connects a lot with human development.  So much of growing and learning is tactical. I really enjoyed making different textures.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment