Monday, April 20, 2015

Creative Music and Creative Painting

This week we were asked to create art while listening to music.  I did two separate pieces using two separate pieces of music.  I decided to use these circle cardboard pieces as my canvases.  They allowed me to have a boundary but also explore my creative flow in a circle.  The first piece of music I used was a piece of music by Balmorhea titled The Winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9cVN4ZqNIM

My art work reflects a use of multiple colors of blues, the continuous flow and dimension.  While I was creating this I did a lot of reflection on the past semester and all the work I have done and how its all melted together to provide me with a complex and depth background and thought process.  How I look at compassion and my work differently than before.  My continued journey into my work with arts in healthcare.


The second piece I created I used a piece of music by Air Max '97 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvOTowxAnZU

This music has a more electronic funk to it.  The piece I created with this is brighter and has lines and fading.  While paining this I was really having fun and getting very excited for my future, the end of the semester and whats to come next.  The bleeding of the colors within the lines represents for me all the crossover I have throughout all my work and how I learn all the time and how excited I am to learn even more! 



No comments:

Post a Comment