Monday, April 20, 2015

Program Implementation: Boots on the Ground & the Bird's Eye View; Advocacy and Visibility.

As our course comes to an end we were asked to reflect on our course theme's: Program Implementation: Boots on the Ground & the Bird's Eye View; Advocacy and Visibility.  As I reflected on our work on program implementation I thought about connecting the dots.  When creating a program you make a bunch of dots.  Dots being ideas, themes, communities and locations.  As you begin to piece it together the lines start to form.  Finding the proper locations, creating a budget, finding the community and looking for funding.  The dots connect and lines and the program begins to take a form.  I started with drawing the dots, different sizes and shapes.  I then used different colors to connect the lines, then used a light colored pencil to fill in the shapes I created.  This entire creative process this week really was a reflection for me.  To consider what I've learned through this entire course and the entire process of shaping a program.  While I'm still connecting the dots of it all, this piece of art is a reminder of they will all connect eventually! 


No comments:

Post a Comment